Software Development Technologies
Some of our clients start with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application, then they later integrate SaaS and on-premises applications, and then extend with mobile capabilities. Others start with platform as a service (PaaS) for database, Java, or business intelligence. Some businesses start with infrastructure as a service (IaaS) for DevTest, and others begin with system consolidation, or by hosting their own cloud behind their firewall. Whatever platform you choose Togar tech solutions is there to help navigate your company through the process.
Togar Tech solutions leverages latest development technologies to create standalone custom desktop applications. We also develop software utilities for various industries across such platforms as Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Togar Tech solutions has broad experience in developing user-friendly desktop software solutions and client-server applications tailored to specific business needs.
- Standalone business software
- Software utilities and plugins development
- Client-server application development
- Desktop applications for such platforms as Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS, Android
- Graphic processing applications
- Browsers and collaborative applications
- Desktop games development
Our experienced team of professionals have mastered the skills to help you develop both stable back-ends and excellent Users Interfaces.
Web Application Lifecycle is the process of developing a web application and involvement of the multiple teams that are engaged in the development process. Each organization may set forth its own unique style of operating.
Some companies follow a certain standard model such as SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) or Agile Software Development Model.
- SDLC is the traditional process of developing software or web applications by including research to identify and define the application requirements, information analysis, architectural design and specifications blueprint, team involvement, programming, testing and bug fixing, system testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Agile Software / Web Application Development is the iterative development process and development process practices that focus on collaboration of people involved and provide a better procedure to allow revisions and evolution of web application requirements. Agile methodology includes research, analysis, project management, design, programming, implementation, frequent testing, adaptation and maintenance.
When your project requires specific knowledge or skills, go to the company with a dedicated and experienced team. We prefer working with our clients giving them full control through out the whole project.
Firstly, it should be understood that the type of technology depends on aim and purpose you wish to achieve. The main differences in the approaches of creating the mobile app are implementation speed, cost and final product quality; and the technology options of mobile app development, available to entrepreneurs today are numerous. Our understanding the differences between various approaches and technologies, as well as the various ways in which they relate to each other is the tricky part. So that is where Togar comes in for your corporation, we guide and work with you through out the whole process.
Best Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Tools we use:
- PhoneGap. …
- Appcelerator. …
- Sencha Touch. …
- Monocross. …
- Kony Mobile Platform. …
- NativeScript. …
- RhoMobile. …
- Xamarin. Xamarin has made it possible for the developers to design native apps for multiple platforms using only C# code base.